With Select.Pdf it’s easy to convert from html to pdf online. Select.Pdf offers many options that can help you customize your pdf.
With SelectPdf you can convert to pdf:
- Any web page (specified by url).
- Any raw html code (specified by the full html string; an additional paramer – base url – can be used to resolve relative paths from the html string).
Page size – Specifies the page size of the generated pdf document. The default value is A4. All possible values are: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, Letter, HalfLetter, Ledger, Legal.
Page orientation – Specifies the page orientation of the generated pdf document. The default value is Portrait. All possible values are: Portrait, Landscape.
File name – Specifies the name of the pdf document that will be created. The default value is Document.pdf.
Page margins – You can specify values for all 4 margins of the generated pdf document. The margins are specified in points. 1 point is 1 / 72 inch. By default all margins are 5pt.
Page numbers – If this feature is enabled, in the footer of each pdf page, the current page number will be displayed.
– user password – Specifies a password needed to be able to view the generated pdf document.
– owner password – Specifies a password needed to be able to view or modify the generated pdf document.
Use CSS media type Print
– Specifies if the CSS Print media type is used instead of the default Screen media type.
Web page options
– page width – The width used by the converter’s internal browser window. The default value is 1024px.
– page height – The height used by the converter’s internal browser window. The default value is 0px and it means that the page height is automatically calculated by the converter.
– min page load time – Introduces a delay (in seconds) before the actual conversion to allow the web page to fully load. The default value is 1 second. Use a larger value if the web page has content that takes time to render when it is displayed in the browser.
– max page load time – It’s the maximum amount of time (in seconds) that the convert will wait for the page to load. A timeout error is displayed when this time elapses. The default value is 30 seconds. Use a larger value (up to 120 seconds allowed) for pages that take a long time to load.