Select.Pdf offers a very simple and straightforward way to save your web pages to PDF. Just paste the following code into your HTML. It creates a link that converts the containing page to PDF.
The following parameters can be customized:
page_size– Specifies the page size of the generated pdf document. The default value is A4. All possible values are: A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, Letter, HalfLetter, Ledger, Legal.
page_orientation – Specifies the page orientation of the generated pdf document. The default value is Portrait. All possible values are: Portrait, Landscape.
pdf_name – Specifies the name of the pdf document that will be created. The default value is Document.pdf.
margin_top, margin_right, margin_bottom, margin_left – You can specify values for all 4 margins of the generated pdf document. The margins are specified in points. 1 point is 1 / 72 inch. By default all margins are 5pt.
page_numbers – If this feature is enabled, in the footer of each pdf page, the current page number will be displayed. The default value is True. All possible values are: True, False.
user_password – Specifies a password needed to be able to view the generated pdf document.
owner_password – Specifies a password needed to be able to view or modify the generated pdf document.
CSS Media Type
use_css_print – Specifies if the CSS Print media type is used instead of the Screen media type. The default value is False. All possible values are: True, False.
Web page options
web_page_width – The width used by the converter’s internal browser window. The default value is 1024px.
web_page_height – The height used by the converter’s internal browser window. The default value is 0px and it means that the page height is automatically calculated by the converter.
min_load_time – Introduces a delay (in seconds) before the actual conversion to allow the web page to fully load. The default value is 1 second. Use a larger value if the web page has content that takes time to render when it is displayed in the browser.
max_load_time – It’s the maximum amount of time (in seconds) that the convert will wait for the page to load. A timeout error is displayed when this time elapses. The default value is 30 seconds. Use a larger value (up to 120 seconds allowed) for pages that take a long time to load.
Letter page, Landscape orientation
https://selectpdf.com/save-as-pdf/?page_size=Letter&page_orientation=Landscape Test this
No margins, No page numbers
https://selectpdf.com/save-as-pdf/?margin_top=0&margin_right=0&margin_bottom=0&margin_left=0&page_numbers=false Test this
‘Report’ file name, ‘Test’ password
https://selectpdf.com/save-as-pdf/?pdf_name=Report&user_password=Test Test this
How It Works
- The Save to PDF Link service picks up the URL of the web page from the HTTP referrer.
- The web page must be accessible on the public Internet.
- Only the current web page can be converted, it is not possible to specify a different URL to convert.
- If your page uses HTTPS (is secure), our service will work only if the link points to the secure version of our website (https://selectpdf.com/save-as-pdf/).
Terms and Conditions
- The conversion link should remain as it is, linking directly to our website. You are not allowed to hide the link to our website in any way.
- The free service is intended to be used by websites that require maximum 1,000 conversions per month. If your website performs more than 1,000 conversions per month, you are required to purchase a license.
- The free service is intended to be used to convert web pages that result in maximum 10 pages PDF documents. If you need to convert larger web pages, you are required to purchase a license.
Start using Select.Pdf now. Add the following link to your website or blog and you will have the ‘Convert to Pdf’ feature available for all your users in an instant: