Select.Pdf offers a powerful html to pdf converter that can be used in any .NET application to convert any web page or raw html string to pdf.
- Create PDF from any web page or html string.
- Set PDF options such as page size and orientation, margins, security, web page settings.
- Easy integration, no third party dependencies.
- Take a look at the full list of features for more details.
Converting from html to pdf with Select.Pdf is very easy. Take a look at the section below:
// instantiate a html to pdf converter object
HtmlToPdf converter = new HtmlToPdf();
// create a new pdf document converting an url
PdfDocument doc = converter.ConvertUrl(url);
// save pdf document
// close pdf document
Html to Pdf Converter Full Features List
- Convert any web page to pdf
- Convert any raw html string to pdf
- Set pdf page settings (page size, page orientation, page margins)
- Resize content during conversion to fit the pdf page
- Set pdf document properties
- Set pdf viewer preferences
- Set pdf security (passwords, permissions)
- Convert multiple web pages into the same pdf document
- Set conversion delay and web page navigation timeout
- Custom headers and footers
- Support for html in headers and footers
- Possibility to have different headers and footers for specific pages
- Automatic and manual page breaks
- Repeat html table headers on each page
- Support for @media types screen and print
- Support for internal and external links
- Generate bookmarks automatically based on html elements
- Support for HTTP headers
- Support for HTTP cookies
- Support for web pages that require authentication
- Support for proxy servers
- Possibility to convert only a section of a web page to pdf
- Possibility to exclude certain html elements from conversion
- Modify color space
- Support for PDF/A, PDF/X standards
- Multithreading support
- HTML5/CSS3 support
- Web fonts support
Free Trial. Sample Code.
Pdf Library for .NET free trial contains ready to use samples for Windows Forms, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC with Razor and ASPX engines.