SelectPdf releases v2 of the HTML To PDF Online REST API. SelectPdf HTML To PDF Online REST API is a professional solution that lets you create PDF from web pages and raw HTML code in your applications. The API is easy to use and the integration takes only a few lines of code.
Our HTML to PDF REST API platform will work with both desktops and mobile devices, no matter what OS you are using. Your apps can access any of our PDF converter features from desktops, servers or mobile devices. No changes are required to your server infrastructure. No software installation is needed. Choose from our pricing model based on your PDF Conversion needs.
- Create PDF from any web page or html string.
- Set PDF options such as page size and orientation, margins, security, web page settings.
- Set PDF viewer options and PDF document information.
- Create custom headers and footers for the pdf document.
- Hide web page elements during the conversion.
- Automatically generate bookmarks during the html to pdf conversion.
- Support for partial page conversion.
- Easy integration, no third party libraries needed.
- Works in all programming languages.
- No installation required.
SelectPdf for Cloud’s platform independent Html to Pdf API is a true REST API that can be used with any language: .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Rails, Python, jQuery and many more. You can use it with any language or platform that supports REST. Almost all platforms and languages support REST and provide native REST clients to work with REST APIs. You do not need to worry about language or platform limitations. You can use it with any platform – web, desktop, mobile, and cloud.
For more details about SelectPdf products, visit https://selectpdf.com.