Select.Pdf Library for .NET – 2016 Vol 3 has just been released. Together with the full featured pdf library, the community edition of our SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET v2.3 was also released.
The 2 products can be downloaded from our website or via NuGet.
The release contains bug fixes, speed improvements and new features.
Main new features included in the commercial SelectPdf Library
– Resize/Scale The Content of an Existing Pdf: https://selectpdf.com/docs/PdfResize.htm
– Modify Existing Pdf Document to Add Headers and Footers: https://selectpdf.com/docs/ExistingPdfHeadersAndFooters.htm
Note: The new features are not part of the free community edition.
Select.Pdf for .NET – 2016 Vol 3
– Download: https://selectpdf.com/pdf-library-for-net/
– NuGet package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.Pdf/
SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET Community Edition – v2.3
– Download: https://selectpdf.com/community-edition/
– NuGet package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.HtmlToPdf/
Starting with this year, SelectPdf also offers an optimized version of the PDF library for x64 systems.
– Download assemblies: SelectPdf Assemblies for x86 and x64 systems
– NuGet package for x64 version: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.Pdf.x64/
For more details about our html to pdf converter or any other feature related to our pdf library for .NET, do not hesitate to contact us.