Select.Pdf Library for .NET – 2017 Vol 1 has just been released. Together with the full featured pdf library, the community edition of our SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET v17.1 was also released.
The release contains a lot of new features, speed improvements and bug fixes.
The 2 products can be downloaded from our website or via NuGet.
What’s New in SelectPdf for .NET – 2017 Vol 1
– Support for HTTP POST Requests
– Possibility to Get Web Elements Location in PDF
– Generate Table of Contents with page numbers
– Extract Text from PDF
– Search for Text in PDF
– Convert PDF Pages to Raster Images (PNG, BMP, JPEG, TIFF)
– Web fonts fixes
– SVG rendering fixes
– Complete ASP.NET MVC Samples for C# and VB.NET
SelectPdf also offers an optimized version of the PDF library for x64 systems.
– Download assemblies: SelectPdf Assemblies for x86 and x64 systems
– NuGet package for x64 version: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.Pdf.x64/
For more details about our html to pdf converter or any other feature related to our pdf library for .NET, do not hesitate to contact us.