SelectPdf Library for .NET – 2018 Vol 3 has just been released. Together with the full featured PDF library, the community edition of our SelectPdf Free Html To Pdf Converter for .NET v18.3 was also released.
SelectPdf has now .NET Core support (full release, after the last month pre-release) available for both SelectPdf Commercial Library and Community Edition. The .NET Core version supports .NET Core 2.0 and above (through .NET Standard 2.0) on Windows systems.
Support for Microsoft Azure Web Apps is now available for both SelectPdf Commercial Library and Community Edition. The release also contains overall speed improvements and bug fixes. The 2 products can be downloaded from our website or via NuGet.
SelectPdf for Library .NET – 2018 Vol 3
– Download: https://selectpdf.com/pdf-library-for-net/
– NuGet package for .NET Framework: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.Pdf/
– NuGet package for .NET Core: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.Pdf.NetCore/
SelectPdf Html To Pdf Converter for .NET Community Edition – v18.3
– Download: https://selectpdf.com/community-edition/
– NuGet package for .NET Framework: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.HtmlToPdf/
– NuGet package for .NET Core: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.HtmlToPdf.NetCore/
SelectPdf also offers an optimized version of the PDF library for .NET Framework on x64 systems.
– Download assemblies: SelectPdf Assemblies for x86 and x64 systems
– NuGet package for x64 version: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Select.Pdf.x64/
For more details about our html to pdf converter or any other feature related to our PDF SDK for .NET, do not hesitate to contact us.